Data Center Colocation Services
Our data centers are located in major and emerging U.S. cities with close proximity to 82 million subscribers and 500,000 businesses. We offer a full suite of colocation services for content publishers, cloud provider, carriers and businesses. We offer custom suites, standard cabinets, compact cabinets, access to more than sixty carriers and tailored solutions.
- Custom Suites and Cages: a dedicated suite or cage designed specifically to support your unique power and space needs.
- Standard Cabinet: a full-size colocation cabinet that is 42 rack units (RU) high x 24″ wide x 36″ deep. Each cabinet has a lock for enhanced security. A Standard Cabinet supports a variety of single, dual and redundant power configurations: 120 V x 20 Amps, 120 V x 30 Amps and 208 V x 30 Amps.
- Compact Cabinet: a colocation cabinet that is one-third the size of a full standard cabinet. The Compact Cabinet is 14 rack units (RU) high x 24″ wide x 36″ deep. Each Compact Cabinet has a lock for enhanced security. A Compact Cabinet includes 120 V x 15 Amps of power and 1Mbps of Internet services, including a cross-connect.
Ten-year record of 100% uptime across all facilities
Certified to the highest industry standards and compliance requirements: HIPAA, PCI DSS, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and ISAE 3402
14 Edge Locations
Proximity to 82M subscribers and 500K businesses in tier 1 and 2 cities
Why 365 Data Centers?
- Ten-year record of 100% uptime across all facilities
- 100% uptime SLA
- n+1 configuration for assured redundancy
- Proven escalation and natural disaster methods and procedures
- 24×365 Remote Hands and Customer Service Center (CSC)
- Certified to the highest industry standards and compliance requirements: HIPAA, PCI DSS, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and ISAE 3402
- 24×365 restricted access and secure operations that meets HITECH Breach standards
- Interior and exterior surveillance and environmental monitoring
- Carrier neutral data centers with total flexibility of carrier selection
- Internet exchange (IX) friendly
- High carrier-density with 60+ unique wireline and wireless carriers
- Access to thousands of fiber-lit buildings and millions of subscribers
- Access to all of the top ten telecom carriers and eight of the top ten cable operators
- Access to the top social media, online video platforms and CDNs
- Ecosystem of 4,000 MSPs, integrators, and IT solution providers
- Direct access to the major public cloud platforms, including AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Extensive reach with 14 data centers in major and emerging U.S. cities
- Proximity to 82M subscribers and 500K businesses
- Downtown locations with easy access and proximity to fiber routes
- Enables fast delivery with low latency access to business and households via local fiber and broadband carriers
- Access to local private and public peering with high speed cross connects
- Reduce long-haul transport costs by up to 70% by moving content closer to the edge
- Reduce connectivity cost with local public and private peering
- Right-sized; not over engineered
- Locally based/nationally accessible: 14 Tier 1 and Tier 2 locations
- 191,000 available square feet
- 6,000+ available cabinets
- 9 megawatts of available power