Data Center Colocation Services
Our data centers are located in major and emerging U.S. cities with close proximity to 82 million subscribers and 500,000 businesses. We offer a full suite of colocation services for content publishers, cloud provider, carriers and businesses. We offer custom suites, standard cabinets, compact cabinets, access to more than sixty carriers and tailored solutions.
- Custom Suites and Cages: a dedicated suite or cage designed specifically to support your unique power and space needs.
- Standard Cabinet: a full-size colocation cabinet that is 42 rack units (RU) high x 24″ wide x 36″ deep. Each cabinet has a lock for enhanced security. A Standard Cabinet supports a variety of single, dual and redundant power configurations: 120 V x 20 Amps, 120 V x 30 Amps and 208 V x 30 Amps.
- Compact Cabinet: a colocation cabinet that is one-third the size of a full standard cabinet. The Compact Cabinet is 14 rack units (RU) high x 24″ wide x 36″ deep. Each Compact Cabinet has a lock for enhanced security. A Compact Cabinet includes 120 V x 15 Amps of power and 1Mbps of Internet services, including a cross-connect.
Ten-year record of 100% uptime across all facilities
Certified to the highest industry standards and compliance requirements: HIPAA, PCI DSS, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and ISAE 3402
15 Edge Locations
Proximity to 82M subscribers and 500K businesses in tier 1 and 2 cities
Why 365 Data Centers?
- Ten-year record of 100% uptime across all facilities
- 100% uptime SLA
- n+1 configuration for assured redundancy
- Proven escalation and natural disaster methods and procedures
- 24×365 Remote Hands and Customer Service Center (CSC)
- Certified to the highest industry standards and compliance requirements: HIPAA, PCI DSS, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and ISAE 3402
- 24×365 restricted access and secure operations that meets HITECH Breach standards
- Interior and exterior surveillance and environmental monitoring
- Carrier neutral data centers with total flexibility of carrier selection
- Internet exchange (IX) friendly
- High carrier-density with 60+ unique wireline and wireless carriers
- Access to thousands of fiber-lit buildings and millions of subscribers
- Access to all of the top ten telecom carriers and eight of the top ten cable operators
- Access to the top social media, online video platforms and CDNs
- Ecosystem of 4,000 MSPs, integrators, and IT solution providers
- Direct access to the major public cloud platforms, including AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Extensive reach with 15 data centers in major and emerging U.S. cities
- Proximity to 82M subscribers and 500K businesses
- Downtown locations with easy access and proximity to fiber routes
- Enables fast delivery with low latency access to business and households via local fiber and broadband carriers
- Access to local private and public peering with high speed cross connects
- Reduce long-haul transport costs by up to 70% by moving content closer to the edge
- Reduce connectivity cost with local public and private peering
- Right-sized; not over engineered
- Locally based/nationally accessible: 15 Tier 1 and Tier 2 locations
- 191,000 available square feet
- 6,000+ available cabinets
- 9 megawatts of available power
- Quick Start 2kW
- One Full 19” Cabinet
- Primary Cross Connect
- 5 Mbps Internet burstable up to 100 Mbps
- Quick Start 3kW
- One Full 19” Cabinet
- Primary Cross Connect
- 5 Mbps Internet burstable up to 100 Mbps
365 Data Centers now offers both colocation and cloud services to help your business migrate to the cloud at your own pace. Prefer to manage your own servers and applications? Gain access to dedicated colocation and on-demand cloud infrastructure to scale flexibly. No other colocation provider offers truly on-demand enterprise-class cloud services.
365 Cloud Storage supports both Storage Area Networks (SAN), block-based storage mountable via iSCSI, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) file sharing using both Network File System (NFS), a distributed file system that allows Unix clients to access storage over a network; and Common Internet File Systems (CIFS), an application layer network protocol used to access files within Microsoft Windows environments.
The service integrates with Amazon Web Services via Amazon Direct Connect and Microsoft Azure to easily move and mirror data between 365 Cloud Storage and AWS and Azure environments
365 Cloud Storage offers several different drive options. Pricing is based on drive, not Gigabytes:
- 5 TB SATA drive
- 600 GB SAS 10k drive
- 200 GB Solid State Drive (SSD).
365 Cloud Storage provides the physical, access, data privacy and data encryption to ensure security and data privacy.
365 Cloud Storage is physically located in 365 Data Centers HIPAA and SSAE 16 compliant data centers.
Private Network Access
Secure connectivity via a dedicated cross connect, metro Ethernet or metro fiber.
The VPSA™ GUI and RESTful API uses HTTPS and 256-bit SSL-encrypted communication and secure identity management system.
The VPSA architecture provides complete data privacy for end users by granting dedicated compute resources (RAM and CPU vCores), dedicated networking resources (NIC VFs) to partition IO stack data handling per-user as well as dedicated physical drives. The VPSA also requires the usage of Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) over iSCSI to authenticate a Cloud Server to a VPSA. CHAP requires that both the Cloud Server and VPSA know a shared CHAP Secret. This secret is never sent on the wire.
365 Cloud Storage supports 128-bit Encryption of Data-at-Rest (DAR) and Data-in-Flight (DIF).
Zadara™ Storage is a pioneer of enterprise storage as a service (STaaS), delivering high-performance, highly available and predictable (QoS) file and block storage, in a pay-as-you-go model for on-premise deployment and via global service providers.
The company’s patent-pending, software-defined Virtual Private Storage Arrays™ (VPSA™) deliver flexible, multi-tenant enterprise SAN and NAS technology for peta-scale primary and secondary storage. With isolated resources, exceptional data security, management control and predictable performance, VPSAs meet the most stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs), even in public cloud deployments.
Named a ‘Cool Vendor’ in Storage Technologies, 2014 by Gartner, and winner of VentureBeat, Tie50, Under the Radar, and Plug and Play’s cloud competitions.
365 has partnered with Zadara to leverage it’s VPSA™ technology to deliver cloud storage services.
Why did 365 Data Centers partner with Zadara Storage?
Zadara is a leader in the storage-as-a-service (STaaS) industry. Their VPSA™ technology provides enterprise-class features not available in other cloud storage services. Zadara’s technology and experience in working with other service providers made it a perfect partner for 365 Data Centers. Combining our U.S. footprint of 15 data centers and Zadara’s VPSA technology allows both companies to reach a larger base of customers.
What is the Zadara Virtual Private Storage Array™ (VPSA) technology?
Virtual Private Storage Arrays™ (VPSAs) include unique and patent-pending technologies by Zadara Storage to create SAN and NAS in the Cloud solutions. The VPSA technology enables Cloud-based storage to deliver the same features and benefits of the traditional enterprise storage now powering enterprise data centers. As a result, enterprise organizations, small and medium businesses, and startups can move business databases and applications to the Cloud to achieve unsurpassed scalability, reliability, availability, serviceability, and performance.
|Online Sign-Up||Yes. Available at 365datacenters.com/login|
|Self-Service Provisioning||Yes via web-based Console or RESTful API|
|Pricing Options||Hourly Pricing; No Long Term Commitments; Free Trial|
|Local Availability||Available in 15 U.S. cities|
|Drive Options||5TB SATA, 600 GB SAS 10K, 200 GB SSD|
|Pooling||Pool multiple disks into a single volume.|
|Storage Types||Block (SAN with iSCSI), File (NAS with CIFS/NFS)|
|RAID Support||RAID 1 and 10; RAID 5 and 6 (individual case basis)|
|Data Protection||Cloning, Remote Mirroring, Snapshots|
|Mirroring Options||Seventeen 365 data center facilities, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure|
|Private Access||Data Center Cross Connect: Single Mode Fiber (1-10Gpbs), GigE Copper. Network Connectivity: Metro Fiber, Metro Ethernet (requires sub-4ms RT latency)|
|Data Center Compliance||SSAE 16 Soc 1 Type 2, HIPAA Security Rule, HITECH Breach|
|Data Encryption||365 Cloud Storage supports 128-bit AES Encryption of Data-atRest (DAR) and IPsec encryption of Data-in-Flight (DIF).|
|Data Privacy||Dedicated compute resources (RAM and CPU vCores), dedicated networking resources (NIC VFs) to partition IO stack data handling per-user as well as dedicated physical drives.|
|Authentication||Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) over iSCSI to authenticate a Cloud Server to a VPSA.|
|Console||Web-based user interface with online monitoring (IOPS and bandwidth)|
|Integration||Easily move and mirror data between 365 Cloud Storage and AWS and Azure Environments|
|Applications||Big Data, Clustering, Test and Development, File Storage, Archiving, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Digital Asset Management, Repository, Database, Email, Streaming Media, Storage Migrations, Seasonal Demand, Unforeseen Demand|
|Technology||X86 Servers, Storage Drives, OpenStack, Ubuntu, KVM|
365 Data Storage is available at all 15 of our US locations:
|BU1||350 Main St., Buffalo, NY 14202|
|CH6||427 South La Salle Street, Suite 405, Chicago, IL 60605|
|CL1||1255 Euclid Ave, The Sterling Building, Suite 200, Cleveland, OH 44115|
|DT1||24660 Lahser Rd, Southfield, MI 48034|
|EM1||1400 65th Street, Emeryville, CA 94608|
|IN1||701 West Henry, Suite 101, Indianapolis, IN 46225|
|NA1||147 Fourth Ave., Sun Trust Parking Garage, 8th Floor, Nashville, TN 37219|
|NY10||65 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10006|
|PH2||3701 Market St, 5th floor, Philadelphia, PA 19104|
|PI1||100 South Commons, Allegheny Center Mall, Suite 126, Pittsburgh, PA 15212|
|PX1||3110 North Central Ave, Park Central Mall, Suite 115, Phoenix, AZ 85012|
|SE1||Securities Building Technology Center, 1914 Third Ave., Seattle, WA, 98101|
|ST1||210 North Tucker St., Suite 400, St. Louis, MO 63101|
|SV7||534 Stockton Ave., San Jose, CA 95126|
|TA1||655 North Franklin St Franklin Exchange, Suite 1000, Tampa, FL 33062|
No, 365 Cloud Storage provides a single-tenant, private cloud storage service with dedicated drives.
Storage is provisioned via the web-based user interface or API.
Yes, 365 Cloud Storage makes an excellent local or remote backup target. Businesses can user their own backup or disaster recovery software or engage 365 Data Centers to provide a managed backup service.
Yes, 365 Cloud Storage supports clustering.
What data protection options does 365 Cloud Storage support? Do you support cloning, mirroring and snapshots?
Yes, 365 Cloud storage offers cloning, mirroring and snapshots.
Yes, because Zadara also partners with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, clients can move data between service provider clouds. For example, AWS customers that are using Amazon Direct Connect to connect to a Zadara VPSA™ within an AWS facility can mirror data to a 365 Cloud Storage environment, or vice versa.
Leading Public Cloud Block Storage: persistent, block level storage volumes for use with virtual server instances in the public cloud. Block storage volumes have a volume size limitation of 1 TB. Price: $0.10 to $0.12 per GB per month in the U.S.
By contrast, 365 Cloud Storage provides both block (SAN) and NAS (NFS/CIFS) for as little as $0.05 per GB per month.
No, end users are able to pool multiple disks together into a single volume. For example, twenty 5 TB SATA drives could be pulled together in a single 100 TB volume. Configured in RAID 1 or RAID 10 for redundancy, this would allow 50 TB or usable storage in a single volume.
No, your applications should run on your own servers. The servers can use 365 Cloud Storage as local or network-based storage.
365 Cloud Storage supports popular business databases and applications including those from Adobe Systems, BMC Software, CA Technologies, Citrix, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, Symantec, SAP, and VMware. This enables organizations of all sizes to migrate the IT infrastructure supporting their virtualization, databases, applications, email, collaboration, Internet, and more to the Cloud.
For example, 365 Cloud Storage can be used for:
- Big Data: Store and retain ever-increasing amounts of data in the cloud to support big data applications
- Test and Development: Address spikes in resource requirements during software development and testing.
- File: Enable cloud-based sharing of information regardless of where users or files are physically located.
- Collaboration: Share information across your entire organization, independent of the physical location of your workforce.
- Digital Asset Management: Streamline your digital asset management (DAM) infrastructure and reduce storage and archiving
- Repository: Massive amouts of Information assets must be highly available and reliably stored for an extended period of time
- Database: Run databases in the cloud with unlimited storage capacity and performance under stringent SLAs
- Email: Lower email mailbox storage and archiving costs while supporting excellent user experiences
- Virtualization: Public, private, hybrid cloud all need virtualized infrastructure and multi-tenancy for NAS and SAN.
Yes, the Zadara VPSA™ REST API supports form-encoded, JSON and XML requests and can return either JSON or XML responses. For more information, visit http://vpsa-api.zadarastorage.com/.
Zadara was the first storage company to join the OpenStack community in early 2011. Not only has Zadara been an OpenStack contributor, the VPSA™ orchestration layer is based on OpenStack Nova which allows the system to scale to hundreds of nodes while managing resources for billing and metering, making it an ideal solution for Service Providers.