Philadelphia, PA 19130
365 Data Centers’ Philadelphia Data Center
Our 123,000 sq. ft Data Center in Downtown Philadelphia, PA, offers Colocation, and Managed IT and features operational support capabilities, network connectivity, physical security, and environmental controls to better support our customers.
Call (866) 365-6246
Schedule a Site Tour or Request More Info About Our Philadelphia Data Center
Download Fort Lauderdale Site Specifications
Philadelphia Facility Specifications
- 123,000 sq. ft.
- Overhead ladder rack for all data cable with fiber troughs for copper and fiber cable separation.
- Fire extinguishers mounted throughout the building.
- The set-point temperature of the facility is 75°F.
- Every 365 Data Center has connectivity to two or more Internet Service Providers (ISPs) via high-speed internal network backbone to address customer ISP requirements. Connectivity is optimized to provide the lowest latency ISP connections possible in delivering our Managed Internet Access service at an SLA of 99.99%.
Power & AC
- 4 A/B systems. Each Systems has 3 750kva modules on both the A side and The B Side listing of 14 CRAC units.
- Grounding cable is run throughout room via the overhead ladder rack or in a grid under the raised floor. Some rooms have both.
- 2 N over all, N+1 on both the A-side and the B-Side UPSs.
Security & Services
- 148 Cameras throughout the facility.
- All Managed Services customers must be pre-authorized to access the facility in our online LILO system. All authorized visitors are required to check-in/out at the security desk, present valid photo identification, and sign-in/out. Authorized visitors are issued a visitor’s security badge that designates the corresponding security level via color code for use while inside the facility. Access logs are maintained in our online LILO system and paper sign-in/out logs are also retained for historical purposes.