Low-Cost, High Capacity Transport Between 365's Data Centers & Seamless Connectivity Between Your Offices, Data Centers, and the Cloud
365 Data Centers can securely connect all of your business locations with our metro Ethernet Transport services. With our nationwide network backbone, we are able to provide flexible, reliable connectivity to locations across the country, and we support your network with our comprehensive Network Monitoring Services. By routing your traffic via multiple, diverse paths using our nationwide Ethernet network and hundreds of peering partners, we are able to offer seamless connectivity with no single points of failure. We allow you to connect your networks with the ability to mix speeds and support high-speed data transfer. Furthermore, our network architects will work with you to design, implement, and support a solution tailored to your business’s specific requirements. To support our customers’ individual needs, our Ethernet Transport service is available in a wide variety of configurations, including Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint circuits, as well as Metro Ethernet Hubs
Contact 365 Data Centers Today
Benefits of our Ethernet Transport Services
- Flexibility – A wide range of configuration options are available to meet your unique needs.
- Simplicity – Easily extend your applications over one Metro Ethernet network.
- Reliability – Internet uptime is backed by a 100% Up-time Service Level Agreement.
- Security – Fully-managed firewalls with VPN support provides security for your Ethernet connection.
- Monitored – 365 Data Centers’ 24×7 Network Operations Center monitors all network connectivity and components.
- Redundant Connections – We offers customers the option to install redundant connections with automatic failover.
Metro Ethernet Over Fiber (EoF) Services
|Minimum Installation Time
|45 Business Days
|Fiber – Single Mode
In addition to its broader nationwide fiber backbone, 365 Data Centers maintains high-capacity, fully redundant fiber connectivity between its data center facilities, allowing for you to connect to deployments in our other data centers seamlessly and reliably. This delivers a low-cost, highly-resilient connectivity solution, even across the country. Much like the rest of our network services, this solution is built with no single points of failure and is backed by our 99.999% uptime SLA.