365 Data Centers can securely connect all of your business locations with our metro Ethernet Transport services. With our nationwide network backbone, we are able to provide flexible, reliable connectivity to locations across the country, and we support your network with our comprehensive Network Monitoring Services. By routing your traffic via multiple, diverse paths using our nationwide Ethernet network and hundreds of peering partners, we are able to offer seamless connectivity with no single points of failure. We allow you to connect your networks with the ability to mix speeds and support high-speed data transfer. Furthermore, our network architects will work with you to design, implement, and support a solution tailored to your business’s specific requirements. To support our customers’ individual needs, our Ethernet Transport service is available in a wide variety of configurations, including Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint circuits, as well as Metro Ethernet Hubs.
Benefits of our Ethernet Transport Services
- Flexibility – A wide range of configuration options are available to meet your unique needs.
- Simplicity – Easily extend your applications over one Metro Ethernet network.
- Reliability – Internet uptime is backed by a 100% Up-time Service Level Agreement.
- Security – Fully-managed firewalls with VPN support provides security for your Ethernet connection.
- Monitored – 365 Data Centers’ 24×7 Network Operations Center monitors all network connectivity and components.
- Redundant Connections – 365 Data Centers offers customers the option to install redundant connections with automatic failover.
Metro Ethernet Over Fiber (EoF) Services
|Maximum Speed||Nx10 Gbps|
|Minimum Speed||20 Mbps|
|Application Type||Enterprise Business|
|Minimum Installation Time||45 Business Days|
|Customer Hand-Off||Fiber – Single Mode|