1001 E Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75081
Richardson, TX 75081
365 Data Centers’ Richardson Data Center
Our 75,000 sq. ft. Richardson Data Center provides Colocation, Managed Hosting, Network, Security, Enterprise Application, and Cloud to better support our customers.
Call (866) 365-6246
Schedule a Site Tour or Request More Info About Our Richardson Data Center
Download Fort Lauderdale Site Specifications
Richardson Facility Specifications
- 75,000 sq. ft.
- Sub-floor cabling.
- There are 30 handheld class ABC fire extinguishers mounted throughout the facility.
- Consistent temperature of 73 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Every 365 Data Center has connectivity to two or more Internet Service Providers (ISPs) via high-speed internal network backbone to address customer ISP requirements. Connectivity is optimized to provide the lowest latency ISP connections possible in delivering our Managed Internet Access service at an SLA of 99.99%.
Power & AC
- There are 3 GE service transformers feeding 3 sets of Switchgear. Upon a utility failure the PLC will automatically transfer the respective load to the Generators. The PLC will automatically transfer the respective load back once the failed utility feeds return to a normal condition.There are a total of 40 Liebert Power Distribution Units (PDU) providing power distribution capability to equipment and cabinets. The individual PDUs are alternately connected to either the A or B UPS system to provide A B power distribution to equipment and cabinets as required.
Security & Services
- All activity observed on the 79 interior and 7 exterior CCTV cameras is recorded on Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and retained for 31 days. All exterior doors are monitored and alarmed for tamper protection.
- All Managed Services customers must be pre-authorized to access the facility in our online SSA system. All authorized visitors are required to check-in/out at the security desk, present valid photo identification, and sign-in/out. Authorized visitors are issued a visitor’s security badge that designates the corresponding security level via color code for use while inside the facility. Access logs are maintained in our online SSA system and paper sign-in/out logs are also retained for historical purposes.