Flexible Solutions to Meet ALL of Your Requirements
365 Data Centers understands that it takes more than just basic infrastructure to build a cloud environment that serves the needs of your business; it takes experience, expertise, and proven solutions to meet our customer’s requirements. We can help design, implement, monitor, manage, and support your cloud environment. If you require access to a public cloud such as Amazon Web Services or need to retain part of your data and applications on physical servers, we are also able to architect hybrid hosting solutions to fit your specifications. Furthermore, 365 can assist you in migrating your data to the cloud. or establishing a hybrid hosting environment, combining private and public cloud with your own colocated equipment. Moreover, by utilizing our vast network and numerous data center facilities throughout the United States, 365 Data Centers is poised to provide diverse and robust cloud infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of any business. By leveraging our years of experience in cloud hosting, you can focus on your company while we manage your underlying cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Infrastructure Services
A Complete, Managed Solution
365 Data Centers offers expert management and orchestration of your cloud environment and beyond. Our team of cloud engineers is ready to assist, whether you are managing VPDC resources, managed load balancing, turning up a VM, or just securing software licenses. Moreover, this extends beyond your cloud environment, as our cloud infrastructure is complemented by 365 Data Centers’ suite of managed services, including managed firewalls and routers. Lastly, if you have servers that are not yet ready to be migrated into the cloud, 365 can maintain them side by side with our cloud infrastructure in our colocation data centers, and, when these servers reach end-of-life, our team will help you transfer those servers into your cloud environment.
Benefits of 365 Data Centers’ Cloud Infrastructure
- Flexibility & Scalability – Scale up or down as your business requirements change.
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuance – Ensure your business runs uninterrupted, no matter the circumstances.
- Automatic Updates – Regular software and security updates done for you.
- Access Anytime – Get more done, faster, by editing and sharing documents anytime, from anywhere.
- Reduce Your Capital Expense – Lease only what you need, while setup, configuration, and management is done offsite.
- Increase Security – Store sensitive data in the cloud, not on employee devices.
Let’s discuss how we can help you build a cloud strategy. If you would like more information on one of our related services, select one of the options below.